Wednesday, September 16, 2009

prelim 2 is over !I feel back the motivation to study for o level and remain in the game of competition in studies ...i wont give up ...moreover i now also realize that a smokescreen will always be a smokescreen...realization will sometimes also be a source of motivation.therefore i wont be on online for the next few week until o level since coming online also nothing to do...and also it wont be a distraction of me thinking of...a piece of nonsense...just writing my feelings out ...'there is a fish which will never be catch la'...my conciseness told me that i cant do it so i didn't did it.anyway i wont be online for the past few days until o level ends...i seriosly need to study ss and history le since my dnt sure die so i only left with 5 subjects...cant win the person with 6 subjects le...i feel like i am a loser sometimes...the key to happiness is being happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment